June 20, 2011

My Birthday Celebrations

June- my birthday month. My in-laws and the husband gave me loads of surprises on my birthday. They all made my day by getting a cake to cut at midnight, a balloon, some roses and chocolates. Then they planned to take me out to see the sunset and a beach-side dinner at Redondo Beach.

This was the birthday cake cut at midnight on June 7th. It was a jumbo Chocolate Cupcake with chocolate mousse.

That was not all! My husband threw a surprise birthday party for me by inviting all our friends for a Hawaiian BBQ party over the weekend. The theme was Hawaiian and almost all of them turned up in a Hawaiian attire. He had ordered for Biryani, got some Veggie Patties and Sausages, Pineapples to grill etc. We played flip cups and the girl's team won!

This was the Tropical Fruit Cheesecake for the Hawaiian themed birthday party.

The Hawaiian people!

While playing flip cups in which you gulp the beer from the cup and flip the cup. Once the cup is flipped, the next person from the same team will start. It is kind of a relay. The team whose last player flips the cup, wins! The boys were the losers! 

The Hawaiian Couple

Thanks to those who wished me on my birthday and who made it to the party and special thanks to my Husband - Ram, for throwing such a great party!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your birthday celebration photos are just gorgeous. I also want this type of fun party for my 20th birthday celebrations that I would be hosting at one of the rental event venues Chicago. I would like to add some DIY photo booth supplies too in this bash for additional fun with the friends.

    ReplyDelete